Bolota Country Retreat & Wellness Melides
A project born to value Being, Feeling, and Respecting Nature as it is – real and authentic – and to honor the Alentejo region’s heritage. The concept aims to differentiate the location, valuing what is unique and extraordinary about it. We have recreated the “soul” of an Alentejo farmhouse in an architectural project that respects tradition, honors the landscape, and brings value to the 10-hectare cork oak forest.
Located 1h20 from Lisbon, very close to Melides, the project is committed to preserving the authenticity of the location and designed for those seeking secluded sanctuaries in the countryside, far from the hustle and bustle of the city crowds, valuing the true essence of the Alentejo coast.
- Integral Hotel Operation and Management Consulting – 360º Project
- Concept Development and Business Plan
- Architectural and Design project follow-up
- Integration of business partners such as: Financing, accounting and other business partners
- Construction supervision
- Development of Branding and Marketing Strategy
- Integration of Partnerships
- Holistic Human Resource Strategy and Management
- Recommendation of partners and suppliers for all needs and process
- Follow up until the Soft Opening